Glow Crawford from the London School of Samba, London, England. 2014.
- Format: Long lasting archival pigment print using industry standard Epson Matte paper
- Edition: One of ten prints (each edition available marked as #/10)
- Size: 55.4cm x 36.93cm*
- Framing: the print is sold unframed
- Signed on recto (front) below the image on the bottom right-hand side of the paper and on the verso (back)
* The image will measure 55.4cm x 36.93cm printed on 59.4cm x 42cm paper
All prints will be sent within one week of your order and should be with you within three weeks. If you have a request for a quicker delivery or any other request please contact our store representatives via email@example.com
All prints will be sent from either the UK or Brazil. If you reside in either country the prints will be sent from that country. If you live in another country and have a preference from which country the print is sent please contact our store representatives via firstname.lastname@example.org
Prints will be listed at full retail value. Any customs duties on import are not included in the price.
Renowned for his subtle, thoughtful long-term studies on modernisation and the environment, Matthew Webb's photographs have been shown in 31 solo shows in the UK, Russia, across the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) and in Brazil; coinciding with
his time living in each region. Webb’s work has been championed by various media inc. The Moscow Times, National Geographic Russia, L'Oeil de la Photographie, Time Out, Snob.ru, The Village, Vedomosti, ITAR-TASS and TV Dozhd.
Webb’s photographs can be found in the Russian State Darwin Museum, Buckingham Palace Collection, UNHCR offices and private collections. He is the Managing Trustee at photography outreach startup "Eyes of the Street" and Director of Photography at Panorama Journal.